16 December 2010

Tis the season ....

I'm feeling a bit slack that I haven't posted anything for ages, I've been working on Christmas presents and cards over the last few weeks and seem to come up with all these bright ideas at the last moment.  I keep telling myself .. me and my big ideas!  I do wish these ideas would come to me in June or July and not at the end of November! 
Anyway the last of the New Zealand presents were posted today, well almost I have 2 friends that I was planning on making books for but ... they might be New Year presents instead!  And a couple of things to do for family here in Aussie that need to be finished, oh who am I kidding they need to be STARTED! hehe. I'll get there I have a whole weekend before they need to be posted!
I also really want to make a Christmas bunting (or two) and theres the wreath that's still unfinished ..hmmm.
I will post photos in the next day or two of those projects I HAVE finished, once the cards are made and written, just 30 to go, think they might have to be store brought ones, will my friends think any less of me? I hope not!  Tis the season indeed!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment