17 December 2010

Lily's Animal Book

My friend Loz has just had a baby girl so I wanted to make her a book of some sorts.  I found a sheet  of nice bright animal stickers from Kaisercraft that are part of the Fun Fair range and knew they would be perfect for an animal book. I used everything Kaisercraft on this one, wooden album, papers, stickers and embellishments. I wanted to make a ' story' to go on the pages rather than just having the animals name so came up with a poem to match the animal stickers I had. 

Mrs Elephant is BIG and grey,
Turtle and Whale splish splashing away,
HELLO Giraffe, you're VERY tall,
Slow moving Snail is oh so small,
Crocodile smiles ... he's looking at you
The little Owl calls ... hoo, hoo, hooo,
LION is king, he wears a crown,
Cheeky Monkey is just hanging around,
Little Birds like to sing a song,
Eight Octopus legs so very LOOONG,
Zebra has stripes in black and white,
Snake is coiled up nice and tight!







3 comments:

  1. Eeek! This is so darn cute I can't stand it!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jo. Love the bright colours and great photography too! Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I have a new big flash camera so trying to get a bit creative with it! It certainly makes a difference on the close up stuff!

    ReplyDelete